[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
It looks top-heavy. Consider the possibility of a child pulling it over, upon himself. This was a problem with some large screen TVs.
I wish you well in this venture.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Appreciate the advice. This was just something we threw together yesterday afternoon for testing. Any finished version would have a substantial plinth designed for stabilization. But it's definitely heaver up top than the other speaker type....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
Here is the listening position graph of the Open Baffles. The MTM Inspire and the prototype crossover on the 604 open baffle. I think that the peak at the bottom is a room mode.
![]()

Good Gosh Pano....welcome back!
That was a lengthy sabbatical you took.
- Mike
Hey thanks! Rest assured that I spent much of that sabbatical listening to my mighty, wonderful Altecs.![]()
Bookmarks